Offshore Bank Accounts
An offshore bank account is a bank account in a location outside your country of residence – usually in a low tax jurisdiction.
It offers you:
- A secure home for your money
- An easy way to manage international finances
- Potential tax benefits
Enjoy greater flexibility through our services offered by our banking partners. Including;
- Accounts available in Sterling, US dollar and Euro or another currency of your choice
- Choice of debit and credit cards
- 24 hour internet and phone banking
- International money transfers
- Interest paid gross – no tax deducted
- Based in a number of international jurisdictions
Whilst banking offshore may have tax benefits for you, tax rules differ from country to country. If you are unsure about your personal tax obligations, you should seek professional advice. It is your responsibility to disclose your income to the tax authorities.
If you need help with establishing an Offshore Bank Account please contact us here at Aston Wealth Management.